Here’s what you should know before you embark on your Umrah journey. The first thing you should have in your mind clearly is that this event is going to be very populous. Therefore, you need to prepare yourself according to that. It is though a nonobligatory worship; however, there are a set of things which one needs to follow. Like hajj, there are a set of rites for Umrah as well. It is lesser form of hajj and involves almost the similar steps.
Tips to make it easy for you:
- Listing is very necessary. If you will know the old historical sites that you have to visit before your plain lands, your dependence on others will reduce. A list of all the places you need to visit and which are located near the place you are living will be cost-effective as well as time-saving.
- Make someone responsible for the responsibilities at home. If you are on your journey and you have left your children behind in hands of no responsible person, things will become very problematic. Your concentration will always be divided. Therefore, making enough arrangement and giving the responsibility before you go will save you from the divided attention.
- Keep your documents near your hand. Documents are very important when you are abroad. Have their copies done before you leave. Also, in a body belt, keep your documents in that bag. You might need them at any hour and if they are not available you might face trouble.
- Use the map facility available in your phone to trace the routes. Through this, estimate the times required for you to go somewhere and also, allow you to keep things in the budget. If you know the map nicely, it will be better. You will be able to visit many places in a single go due to common locality.
- Have deep understanding of the rites. Try understanding the meaning of each rite and its associated history. This understanding will help you concentrate properly and keep up the sanctity of the rites of the Umrah and hajj. This understanding will also save you from getting involved in the innovations people have created. Having in-depth analysis will make it easier to leave out any chance of shirks. They might render your entire effort worthless.
If you plan to avail 7 days Umrah package from Pakistan with VIP service and believe that you need not to worry about anything, you might be wrong. It is better if you are well prepared before you go. Having everything you need from medicines to clothes you could keep check of everything you carry and do in KSA.
Even 5 star Umrah packages also need a constant guidance. Therefore, stay connected to your tour creator. If not him, try staying within your group with whom you travel. Travelling in forms of groups is safer and prevents you from getting worried about everything. You could divide responsibilities and work your own part. For making the most of this journey, be considerate, helpful and wise in your journey. You got this!